Friday, March 12, 2021

Little Update for those interested...

Hello again...I'm gonna keep this short.

Again, after yet another break in creating art, I am back to working on some pieces for you to enjoy...

Let's see how long the momentum lasts this time...

Also I like to thank everyone who is interested in my works and subscribed to the various channels and artpages I post on.

In the past, I voiced my opinion on a lot of things, that I felt I had to criticize... Please let me apologize for those notions. Like there are many who don't like my art and don't put me down for drawing it, I feel now, that it is none of my business to babble about my moral standpoint. If I don't like it, I don't have to look at it, right? So ...if I insulted anyone in the past for their artwork or their preferences, please accept this excuse from my side.

I think it's great, that you guys keep creating!!! That way more important than my rantings.

So... I'm gonna shut up, now!

And see for how long the momentum lasts, this time around.

All the best to you folks!

T.


No comments:

Post a Comment